Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day

Thanksgiving was tiring and fun all at the same time.I had fewer to cook for this year though which was fine for me but sad for my grammy.Most generally i end up cooking for 20 to 30 people twice a year every year because my grammy is up there in years and can no longer do it.This year they(uncle and aunt)decided to have their own dinner at their own house with their own children how cool is that.

On another note despite Mikale (no it isnt pronounced michael)who has decided to cry rather then sleep(hes only 8 weeks) i did manage to get two charmed books and 1 fabric book started.Yeah i was hoping for more time in my studio.He has been getting used to the sewing machine although i do alot more hand stitching and embroidery then i do sewing.I enjoy making memories for others from the pictures they send me and the stories they tell.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving

No comments: