Thursday, February 01, 2007

Pics Of Swaps



These are the first fabrics i received from Tassy i love these to.I especially liked the thread so gorgeous.






I wanted you to see my new stitch book.If you can find it where you are or can order it from Amazon i highly recommend it.I love this book and i was so excited when it arrived.I'm always going on the internet to find a stitch I've forgotten how to do.With this book i wont have to.





Here are some of the fabric postcards from the lovely fabric Tassy sent me.I hope my partner will like them. The bird i left quite plain because the scenery was so pretty.





These are the post cards and the extra fabric Tassy sent me.Isn't she a wonderful lady.I love the colors and especially the birds.I used the fabric to make some of my postcards for my swap partner..Tassy your very generous and a great new friend thank you.





My swap partner for the Color Swap said she plays bingo.Well it took me forever but i found a pattern for a bingo bag.I also made her a teacup pin cushion and added some fabric.She says she's started sewing.I added some yarn,embroidery thread,some nice wax popouri and some body lotion as well as some body spray..I couldn't find a book by the authors she likes so i added a James Patterson book which i have a copy of as well and loved it.I was really sad when she left me a 1 rating because she thought i wasn't sending her anything.I did email her to let her know it was coming from the USA and it was sent a cheaper route...



Here are the ATC's i made and sent off hope the ladies like them...

No comments: