Friday, January 26, 2007

Blue Turquoise and White Swap

This is what i received in my Blue Color Swap.I was so amazed by the wonderful items i received.I got my favorite Chocolate and Raspberry Coffee yummy.I received a gorgeous mug to drink it in.I love pottery so i was so really happy with it.Yummy chocolate to eat and the bath salts are amazing.They are eucalyptus and lavender. I got some fantastic yarn in two different colors and some fibers as well.I then got this amazing lip balm in peppermint and some castile soap in peppermint.Oh and did i mention the beads they are gorgeous i love them.I received a new book to read and some great sharpies.I love it all what an amazing package.Thank you so much Kristine.I will be posting soon the swap i sent off for the blue swap.



2 comments:

Kristine said...

I'm so glad you liked the package! I was truly agonizing (and I do mean AGONIZING) over what I got. I tried to find the one & only embroidery shop in town for some silk ribbon & couldn't, oh and just went all over searching high & low for stuff...! There was some gum too, which I think I mentioned on the list, but realized a day or two ago that my boyfriend stole out of the closet where I was keeping everything! Aaack.

Nina In Norway said...

Great package!