Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Last Weeks Blues

Last week has been so busy for me.As you can see below i did get some things done and received some swaps (lots)in the mail.The Blue Quilt Block you see is the first in 3 that will be framed and hung on my wall.My favorite colors are Blue and Purple with a deep rich red running 3rd.I will post a pic of the purple and red block when blogger isn't acting up.So lets see i made 6 fabric ATC's,60 fabric and paper beads,finished a cigar box,bound my fabric book and cut and pieced 3 crazy quilt blocks.That's not to bad considering that my car wouldn't start and we got a huge pile of snow and ice.

Sunday was relax day no stitching or cutting or doing.I look forward to Sunday when i can relax read my blogs drink my coffee and have a me day.So if i didn't leave a comment on your blog its because you didn't update.I do like leaving comments when someone has updated their blog and i like to receive them as well.Which doesn't mean you have to update but please don't email and ask why i haven't visited.I answered all my emails and Jena and i had a nice chat on the computer/camera so we can see each other.Sunday is also my day to catch up on all the groups i belong to on yahoo.I will try to post some links to the crazy quilters group I'm in and the others.

I have decided i will only answer emails on Sunday unless it's a question from someone whose ordered a fabric book ect.I usually spend about 2 hours a day reading emails from my blogger friends.So unless it's a friend or family member i talk to on a regular basis you wont be hearing from me.Jena asked if i planned to do the (buy no fabric) resolution or other.

My answer is NO i love fabric.I buy lots of fabric on ebay and get it cheap.When you can buy 20 fat quarters of the newest Moda fabric for 13.00 US dollars then there is no reason to say no.I make item's to sell with my fabric so my purchases actually give me income.Well those are my resolutions and whats been happening in my world this week.

Whats going on in your world?

No comments: