Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

I just wanted to post Happy New Year before the New Year is over.Can you believe its 2007 i can hardly believe it.

We had a wonderful Christmas and celebrated with dinner and opening presents on Christmas Eve.The children loved their gifts and i cooked enough food for 23 people.Each year the children choose the breakfast breads i will bake.I will post pics later and the recipes.They can be baked at any time of the year and they were delicious.I love to bake so it was wonderful when they chose a couple new recipes.

This is also my new sons first Christmas his name is Mikale.

He is now a little over 12 weeks and has a beautiful smile and personality.My cousin who is a photographer took some wonderful pictures.I will post some as soon as i transfer them from video to photo files.

Ive started a new fabric book and this one is more manly i think.Ive decided to use some vintage mens shirts along with some floral fabric.I will post some pics of the new book when i can.'

Have a Happy New Year

No comments: