Sunday, January 21, 2007

Oh What A Day

I must admit I've had lots of fun today.No stitching on Sunday to let my hands rest but lots of blog reading,sleeping late,working on my new website and trying to get all my links on here.When i lost my blog last year i had to refind all my favorite sites and artists.Some i remember their name others i visited once a month and couldn't recall.So if your reading this and are a fiber artist please do check out my stitch dictionary to the right.It's filled with tons of fantastic pages for stitches and embroidery.Many of them offer lots of patterns for any type of stitching or sewing.

If you like to Swap the please follow the links on the right to my current swaps.I will be hosting some of them each month such as

Fabric Postcard

Fabric ATC's

Quilt Block Swap

I will be thinking of some more as they come to me.Tomorrow i will ad a pic of my crazy quilt blocks i worked on saturday.Im excited to get started on them so i can frame and add them to my bedroom wall. I guess thats all for today hope the weathers nice where your at.

1 comment:

Nina In Norway said...

Links are not working, but I think I found them anyway.