Sunday, January 14, 2007

Not enough time

I've been trying to get on here all week to post but there are just not enough hours in the day.Saturday brought some wonderful mail from Clare Lendrem.I ordered some beautiful threads and fiber packs from her.I will try to edit my post later and show you some pics.I lost my camera to my DH who is gone for the weekend.You can find her on ebay she sells some gorgeous item's i have to warn you though you will be hooked.I finally finished a fabric book and ordered some more fabric today.

Visit this site http://www.reprodepot.com

For some fabulous fabrics and patterns.I purchased several bag patterns and some gorgeous text fabric.Check out the Amy Butler patterns and the new arrivals section.I also signed up for a "How to make your own patterns class" which should be lots of fun.I've read all my blogs and found some new ones will be adding them later today.All in all this week has been fun and very productive,will be adding some new items to my etsy store.I signed up but never have the time to really put anything on there.I love that place all the handmade items will really get your creative juices flowing.

For all you paper artists out there be sure to sign up for Hancocks newsletter.Its full of 65 pages of yummy fabrics that would be perfect for ATC's or the mini art you all do.Today is all about relaxing and yes cleaning my studio.Oh what a wonderful day goodies in the mail on saturday all day sunday to figure out what im going to do with them.Hoping all of you have had a wonderful weekend as well.

No comments: