Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ive Been Tagged

6 wierd things about me.....
Rules are:
* Tell 6 weird things about yourself.
* Tag 6 persons, leaving a message in their blog telling you tagged them and they now have to visit yours.
* These rules are to be reproduced by the person who's been tagged......
6 weird things about me.....
1. I like blogging, but i dislike being tagged....
2. I have new project ideas in my head all the time,then promptly forget to write it down before i get another idea...
3. I love to buy new fabric and trims then don't want to use them because i want to save them...
4. I'm a night owl but i get up at dawn to start my day....
5. I have to clean my studio space each night because i cant create if every thing's out but i cant create without a mess so i get it all back out in the morning....
6. I hate pastels and brights in my own work,but i love them in other peoples work....

No comments: