Saturday, January 20, 2007

Swap Bot Swapping Days

Thursday i received all my swaps sorry i don't have pictures hubby took the camera.I received my ATC Holder that i hosted awhile back.I have to say I'm totally disappointed, little to no effort was put into it. It was left in it's original condition which is not pretty and then had about 3 butterflies painted on it.The ATC inside was a nice gesture but when i took it out the top fell away from the card because it wasn't glued properly.I was thinking of sending it back to her but I'm not that rude.

The next box i received was my yarn and coffee.The yarn is sheep wool and the most beautiful color of purple.They hand spin it while you wait and comes from Prince Edward Island in Canada.She also sent the most delicious coffee it was wonderful.

The next box i received was from the one rate swap.I received some beautiful yarns(2) and some fabrics,candle or candy molds,cookie cutters,ribbons,buttons,cheese cloth and the most wonderful needle puller.I have always wanted one and could never find it.It was a fantastic box with tons more stuff just cant list it all.

All in all it was a thrilling day.There is nothing better then when your box is filled with goodies and it seems like Christmas every day.

On another note i did manage to get some crazy quilts cut out and pinned to the muslim.I also got a pic of it will blog later and show the pics.That all for now thanks for visiting.

No comments: