Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Trash and Treasures



Today was filled with trash and treasures.Normally i clean my studio on sundays a boring day for me.Sunday found me busy creating goodies for all the swaps im hosting and have signed up for.So while hauling all the trash away to the dumpster i noticed the mail lady had left several packages at my back door.

That is where the treasures came from.I received a package from my friend in Germany and Russia.Beautiful yarns and fabrics.

I also received a wonderful package from my friend Nina in Norway.I managed a pic of hers before the camera died.She sent me some gorgeous ribbons,tasty coffee and delicious chocolates.

Thankyou Nina for the lovely items.You will be receiving yours soon.

1 comment:

Nina In Norway said...

I am so pleased you loved it. I am actually enjoying a cup of the coffee you sent to me. Mmmmm...Jummy....